Let’s Book is revolutionizing the way boats are rented around the world. From the booking form to the starting of the boat's engine using your mobile phone; we create easy to use products with a great user experience.
We've been doing this for a couple of years and are currently building a new version to take the next step. This is where you come in!
Our small, but ambitious and energetic team consists of experts with an extensive maritime track record, combined with UX and technical experts who have worked for well-known brands. So, we know what boat rental companies and their customers want and how to make that happen.
We're looking for someone who
- Understands modern PHP frameworks. We use Laravel, but Symfony is also 👍
- Appreciates clean, reusable, and well-tested code
- Has strong troubleshooting skills
- Has a knack for designing a maintainable architecture
- Highly values data security and ethics
- Is passionate about doing their best work
It would be great if you
- Have experience building a SaaS
- Worked with PHPUnit or similar before
- Have an understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Worked with front-end frameworks like React.js
- Value strong typing
- Can speak Dutch
What we offer
- A fun product to work on within a friendly and skilled team
- Flexible working hours in the Amsterdam city center. Partially remote is possible
- A competitive salary (€36k – 48k)
- A greenfield project where your opinion on architecture is greatly valued
- Code with high quality standards using tools like PHPStan, PHPCS and PHPUnit
- Lousy jokes