About the job
As a Senior Full Stack Developer at Kick Game, you will lead the development team & build and deploy new cutting-edge features for our bespoke marketplace & inventory management platform.
You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You'll write clean and functional code on the front and backend.
- You're comfortable working with both frontend and backend languages, with backend being more of a priority.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You can oversee and drive projects forward.
- PHP/Laravel & MySQL - Crucial
- React & Next.JS - Huge advantage
- Strong knowledge of APIs (Rest & GraphQL), webhooks, and general data transfer approaches.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced agile environment
- Understanding of inventory systems, centralised order systems, and marketplaces.
- 5+ years full stack development experience
- Heroku and Vercel deployment & infrastructure experience
- Knowledge of Shopify API's & ecosystem a BIG advantage
- Knowledge of Headless CMS implementation a plus