February Meetup - Lightning talks 25 Feb 2019
This Meetup will be a bit different to our usual Meetups as we will have Lightning Talks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_talk).
So instead of one speaker getting up and talking for half an hour, we want you, PHP User Group members, to get up and talk for five minutes.
Lightning talks are a format that is short enough that you don't need to do a lot of preparation, and you don't even need slides if you can get your point across without. It is the perfect place to briefly talk about a project, an idea or a technology you have been tinkering with.
- User Groups of the Future by Sam Parkin
- My Dev Environment by Toro Hill
- Classic MVC apps with client-side rendering by Andy Song
- The Paypal REST API Standards by Eric Jacolin
- How not to export data by John (Jānis) Purmalis
We want to hear from all of you what you have been playing with recently or what kind of cool stuff you've done this year. Email [masked] if you are interested.
Food & beverages will be sponsored by iwantmyname (https://iwantmyname.co.nz/) - painless domain management.